[Solved] Cryptocurrency Transaction

msbsurfi

I have USDT in Binance. Can I send directly to the above mentioned address converting USDT to ETH? Coinbase is not allowed in Bangladesh. 

The attached image shows the exact ETH? 

orca-image-1131551646.jpeg

That address will not accept USDT or ERC20 tokens (like “wrapped ETH”).

You'll need to convert it to regular ETH then send the ETH to us. You can use any provider in your country that can handle regular ETH,

Please check the donation below.

Transaction ID: 9TD1517597268112P

I want to move the account to Tommy and increase quota with username: hhfn

Can you also add WordPress.hhfn.org.bd with maximum 50 percent resource usage limit. Other sites will have 100%.

Edited by msbsurfi

I've escalated your thread so an administrator can validate your donation. Once that's finished, we'll be able to add the domain for you. What do you mean by increasing your account's quota, is that in reference to storage?

yes. storage. And please make sure the word press site will successfully stop working if it uses more than 50% of my allotted Memory and CPU to make sure other sites are up and working smoothly. 

22 hours ago, msbsurfi said:

increase quota with username: hhfn

Your storage quota has been increased to 2000 MB.

22 hours ago, msbsurfi said:

move the account to Tommy ... with username: hhfn

The account move process has been started and you will get an email when it finishes. You may need to update your DNS records if you use external DNS, but if you use ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org they will be updated for you.

18 hours ago, msbsurfi said:

please make sure the word press site will successfully stop working if it uses more than 50% of my allotted Memory and CPU to make sure other sites are up and working smoothly. 

That's an interesting idea. No one has ever requested that before, and none of us have ever considered it either. If we implement something like that we'll let you know.

• Krydos locked this topic