[Solved] Suspended: bijurs

lsu

25 minutes ago, lsu said:

Thank you very much. I have checked the contents of lsuforarts. I do not have anything significant there. I would like to delete this account and continue using the bijurs account.

Can you please delete the lsuforarts account and unsuspend the bijurs account?

Appreciate your assistance. 

lsuforarts has been deleted and bijurs has been unsuspended.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you. I am unable to navigate to other areas of Plesk. I would like to change my DNS for mail delivery. When I try to navigate to Websites & Domains, I am redirected to the Accounts page. Can this be unlocked?

6 minutes ago, lsu said:

Thank you. I am unable to navigate to other areas of Plesk. I would like to change my DNS for mail delivery. When I try to navigate to Websites & Domains, I am redirected to the Accounts page. Can this be unlocked?

Krydos would have to address this issue.

It seems the account is suspended again. My plan is to download all emails to my email client and leave nothing on the server. For that, I need some time to work on both the mailboxes. Please facilitate.

Options:

1. Buy an additional 1000 MB for $5. If you choose to go with this option go to https://heliohost.org/donate/ and click the PayPal button at the top and send $5 USD, and then post the transaction ID in this thread. You can also use crypto to pay for the storage increase if you would rather.
  2. Tell me what you'd like deleted to get under the 1000 MB limit.

Under one of the websites, there are a few mp3 files that can be deleted. Alternatively, you can delete some of the 24+ MB mails in the sent folder you mentioned earlier.

3 hours ago, lsu said:

The mailboxes, websites and the Plesk dashboards are not yet accessible.

Your IP was blocked in the firewall again for a failed IMAP login. is it accessible now?

I am really sorry to bother you again. The IP must be blocked again. I am providing the correct password in my email client, the one that I use for the webmail, and the same that was used earlier in the email client. Yet it seems to be rejected.

I got connected to one of the two mailboxes and when I tried the second mailbox, it blocked. 

Unblocked again.

Also, Plesk should be working on the bijurs account at the moment since it looks to be below 1000MB (showing 992 at the moment). If the password isn't working for the mailbox, try resetting it in Plesk.

I would just disable your email clients entirely if I were you. Is your mail client trying to connect to the deleted account still? That would cause you to get blocked in the firewall too.

I have not used an email client until now for these accounts. The only reason I am using it now is to download all the mails to my system, so there is nothing left on the server.

I am trying to use the email client only for the 2 mailboxes in the bijurs account.