[Solved] Suspended: bijurs

lsu

I logged into my account this morning to find a message saying my account is suspended due to overuse of disk space in the mails. I saw the attached SS when I logged into Plesk. I was unable to navigate to other sections of the panel using the menu. I am trying to login again now, but unable to login to Plesk and my websites and mailboxes are no longer accessible. How can I clear unwanted emails to recover some space, get the websites and mailboxes running and re-login to Plesk?

suspended.png

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only one can be unsuspended at a time. Which one do you plan to close? I'll unsuspend that so you can back it up, then once you're done I'll resuspend that and unsuspend the other one.

In the meantime, here is what your storage space looks like on bijurs

Backups       0 MB
Emails   881.10 MB
Files     48.35 MB
Trash         0 MB
Logs      85.96 MB
PSQL          0 MB
MySQL         0 MB
Total   1015.41 MB

It can take 10 minutes or so for an account to finish unsuspending. It's still working on it.

There are a bunch of 24+ MB emails in the sent box for the ashvasan.org email address from back in 2022, 2021, etc. Are those safe to delete?

Thank you very much. I have checked the contents of lsuforarts. I do not have anything significant there. I would like to delete this account and continue using the bijurs account.

Can you please delete the lsuforarts account and unsuspend the bijurs account?

Appreciate your assistance.