[Solved] Un suspend tarkeshwarpatil.tk

Our systems indicate otherwise. Your exact computer and browser was seen signing into the other account.

Are you on a shared device by chance? Do you have family who lives with you and also uses our service? I mean it's also possible the detection system is broken, but we've never seen a false positive that I can recall, so I doubt that's the case.

I don't have access to all of the data myself though, which is why I escalated this.

Yeah that could definitely cause a false positive (especially considering a search in the database shows we have/had plenty of other users from your part of India)...we run into that with things like university computers or family members using one PC quite a bit.

Lets see what K says about it.

Edited by wolstech
Elaborate

• wolstech changed the title to [Solved] Un suspend tarkeshwarpatil.tk

I was expecting Krydos to respond to this yesterday but he skipped over it for some reason when he went through the forum. I'm personally fine with both of these accounts existing, especially since it happened after a shared PC was used. Both have existed for 3 years prior with no other issues, no evidence of resource limit evasion, numerous other users from your area, no connection in the content, and one is personal vs. the other a business.

Unsuspended. It may take a few minutes for it to start working again.

Have a happy new year :) 

3 hours ago, wolstech said:

I was expecting Krydos to respond to this yesterday but he skipped over it for some reason when he went through the forum.

I was just pretty busy yesterday so I wasn't able to get fully caught up on the forum. I work from oldest to newest so each time someone bumps their thread it moves it to the bottom of the todo list. Therefore, the spammiest people, and the people who think their issue is the most important get handled after everyone who is patient and doesn't post constantly.

• Krydos locked this topic