My error_log only shows errors from my first Flask app

ujcis

While building my first Flask project, I noticed my error_log displayed errors almost in real time after requesting WSGI control. However, my newer project located in ujcis.helioho.st/aluta doesn't show errors from the /aluta project at all.

Do I need to request WSGI control specifically for the new project (httpdocs/aluta) for errors originating from the project to reflect in the log/error_log file? 

P.S: I don't mind if errors are turned off for the first project (ujcis) since I'm no longer actively developing that project. 

Thanks! 

Edited by ujcis

3 hours ago, Krydos said:

Does the logs for the second project work if you delete the first project?

Oh, I don't intend to delete the first project. It's active and running. 

I only hoped there was a way to either get the error_log to record logs from both projects, or at least record logs only the new project if it can't handle from both. 

While I no longer need the logs from httpdocs/ujcis, I still need the project running. 

6 hours ago, Krydos said:

You can have up to 10 domains on your 1 account for free. Would you like us to add another free domain, and see if putting the second project on its own domain fixes the logs?

Yes please. Thank you! alutagram.heliohost.org or helioho.st

The domain alutagram.helioho.st has been added and may take up to 2 hours to start working.

Not sure if Krydos needs to do anything special with the WSGI stuff as I am not at all familiar with Flask.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wolstech said:

Not sure if Krydos needs to do anything special with the WSGI stuff as I am not at all familiar with Flask.

WSGI needs to be added separately to each subdomain. I notice that ujcis already submit a request to have WSGI added to this new one, which I've just escalated so it'll be handled in the other thread. 🙂

• Like 1