Request to Move Johnny Server to Tommy

szhiro

Hi HelioHost!

It's been my pleasure to grab an opportunity to use Johnny server from HelioHost! 

As an appreciation, I donated My Microsoft points of 1000points, which is worth USD1.
Screenshot-2024-08-27-122803.png

I would like to move my Johnny server to Tommy server.
Username: szhiro, Server: Johnny, Main domain: zhirofund.com

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2024 at 11:51 PM, Krydos said:

Once the donation is verified we'll get you on Tommy. Since this is the first time anyone has donated Microsoft points we have no idea how long it will take to verify.

Understand. I read about Microsoft Point donation. For them to send over every 1000points =USD1 worth, probably will take about one to three month, if I am not mistaken.

Anyway, I can wait, no problem, as an appreciation from me to further support HelioHost web server hosting, I donated another 5000points and 3000points respectively😁

image.thumb.png.22ed2cb00cbe6e85fd6bf7e2a7ca4c09.png
image.thumb.png.4305b9ed5b2ee9dc11bf8a179f2f8038.png

Edited by szhiro
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give you an update, we do have access to the Microsoft points donations information, but it seems to take a really long time to get to us. The latest data we have are these donations from July 26th

image.png.b0d4281f89673f80f2fd9abcdc9f9b16.png

It says that disbursements are sent at the end of the month so I suspect the August donations will be sent soon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give you another update, we're still waiting on the report. Here is what our charity dashboard says right now

image.png.016a82724afb06d6602ee56733c068dd.png

I'm guessing once this disbursement is finalized we will be able to verify the donation.

For anyone else searching and reading this, we appreciate Microsoft Points donations, but it seems to take 2+ months to get to us so if you're expecting to have your account moved to another server, or storage space increased or something it will definitely be quicker to donate in some other way.

• Like 1