[Solved] Uninstall laravel app

Hello,

can I ask for help in completely removing the Latravel application from the h1.cybergenius.pl domain? I have to install Laravel again. I already deleted all files, Git repository but Laravel Toolkit is not gone and I still can't install Laravel application from scratch.

If you're looking to uninstall a software package, the easiest would be to reset your account entirely. That said, I'll escalate your request so an administrator can comment, as they might be able to help.

Yeah, I recommend resetting the account too. All of your current data and settings will be deleted, and your account will return to its initial state. Let us know if you'd like to proceed with a reset.

Hello, I would like to request a restart my account. 
Only 1 database (pgsql) that had external access set will need to be restored. I will be asking for help in configuring external access. The rest of the stuff is not a problem.

Right away I would like to ask you to add the domain: h1.cybergenius.pl. As DNS servers I would like to use: Cloudflare

Posted (edited)

I recreated account (thanks for help)

I would like to ask you to add the domain: h1.cybergenius.pl. As DNS servers I would like to use: Cloudflare

I started generating a free certificate for the mcstar1982.heliohost.us domain - I need to add a DNS entry (but I don't think I can do it myself)

Please add a DNS record with the following parameters:
Record type: TXT
Domain name: _acme-challenge.mcstar1982.heliohost.us
Record: ehDtRMmxBTQHWdHMjstlZTCCx6INJ2n25aIEyvinaJU

Edited by mcstar1982

I have one last request, please set up connections to one my postgresql database from external IP addresses.

Database name
mcstar1982_panPacjentDB

User name
mcstar1982_panPacjentAppUser

• wolstech changed the title to [Krydos] Uninstall laravel app

Remote access enabled.

host=65.19.141.77
port=5432
username=mcstar1982_panPacjentAppUser
dbname=mcstar1982_panPacjentDB
password=<set in Plesk>

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Uninstall laravel app