[Solved] DIFFICULTY STAYING LOGGED IN TO MY PLESK ACCOUNT & NEED FOR CLARITY ABOUT SETTING UP/LOGGING INTO MY EMAIL.

1 hour ago, Krydos said:

You're going to need to find another host then.

How about 500 emails per day?

If this number still sound ridiculous, kindly put in any figure that is within the maximum allowable emails that can be sent per day.

Thanks Krydos.

36 minutes ago, nexus2024 said:

How about 500 emails per day?

If this number still sound ridiculous, kindly put in any figure that is within the maximum allowable emails that can be sent per day.

Thanks Krydos.

Kindly don't spam the same question over and over again.

• Like 1

Hello @Krydos,

If the custom number of emails per day will be any challenge, it is okay if you could leave the settings at the default/minimum number of emails per day. I wasn't sure what the upper limit is; it was why I mentioned such number earlier.

Apologies if it came off as being ridiculous.

At this time, we will not be approving any increase to the 50 per day and 10 per hour limits on your account. For the vast majority (more than 99% of users), these limits have been shown to be suitable for things such as registration/validation emails to be sent by sites hosted here while preventing use of the service for advertising, spam, and phishing campaigns.

If you need additional email capacity or intend to send bulk email in the volumes you're discussing, you will need to consider external email services designed for sending bulk email.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wolstech said:

At this time, we will not be approving any increase to the 50 per day and 10 per hour limits on your account. For the vast majority (more than 99% of users), these limits have been shown to be suitable for things such as registration/validation emails to be sent by sites hosted here while preventing use of the service for advertising, spam, and phishing campaigns.

If you need additional email capacity or intend to send bulk email in the volumes you're discussing, you will need to consider external email services designed for sending bulk email.

Thanks @wolstech for the response and clarification.

I sincerely appreciate the providence of the 50 per day and 10 per hour limits on my account. 

Please, how soon can it be set up?

Thanks.

SPF, DKIM, and DMARC have been set up on the domain nexusentrehub.org.ng. We recommend sending a test email to https://www.mail-tester.com/ to make sure everything is set up correctly. If the score is less than 10/10 please post the link to the full report so we can help you with any other issues that there may be.

I would also like to remind you that sending spam from our servers is against our terms of service, and if we get a single report that your account sent spam your account will be permanently suspended with no second chance. Your example emails seem like spam to me personally, but as long as the people specifically sign up for them, and you don't send them to anyone who hasn't specifically requested the email you might be alright.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Krydos said:

SPF, DKIM, and DMARC have been set up on the domain nexusentrehub.org.ng. We recommend sending a test email to https://www.mail-tester.com/ to make sure everything is set up correctly. If the score is less than 10/10 please post the link to the full report so we can help you with any other issues that there may be.

I would also like to remind you that sending spam from our servers is against our terms of service, and if we get a single report that your account sent spam your account will be permanently suspended with no second chance. Your example emails seem like spam to me personally, but as long as the people specifically sign up for them, and you don't send them to anyone who hasn't specifically requested the email you might be alright.

Thanks @Krydos for the help and setup; the warnings are also duly acknowledged.

However, it would be more helpful if you can spell out what constitute "No Spam"; I also assume the daily limit already disallow the occurrence of spam emails by default.

Thanks again.

For Heliohost, Spam includes (but is not limited to) activities such as:

• Sending email to a user that they didn't specifically request or agree to receive (common examples would be buying an email list or scraping email addresses then sending advertising to them).
  • Sending unsolicited advertisements to users who signed up to receive non-advertising email.
  • Sending emails intended to deceive users or steal personal information (phishing).

If we receive a spam complaint from someone you send email to, your account will receive a permanent ban.

• Like 1

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] DIFFICULTY STAYING LOGGED IN TO MY PLESK ACCOUNT & NEED FOR CLARITY ABOUT SETTING UP/LOGGING INTO MY EMAIL.
9 hours ago, nexus2024 said:

it would be more helpful if you can spell out what constitute "No Spam"

You can send 1 email to 1 person and if they click the "report this email as spam" button then it is spam, and you are in violation of our terms of service. If this happens your account will be suspended with no second chance.

• Krydos locked this topic