[Solved] Add my Domain to my heliohost control panel

msbsurfi

Hi there,

Kindly remove my domain (msbsurfi.me) and add a new domain (msbsurfi.tech). you can make (clik.tk) the default domain name.

Regards,

MD Shifat Bin Siddique

Installation - Moodle 4.3.2 (Build: 20231222)

Moodle 4.3.2 (Build: 20231222)

For information about this version of Moodle, please see the online Release Notes

Server checks

Name Information Report Plugin Status
unicode     OK
database postgres (14.10)   OK
php     OK
pcreunicode     OK
php_extension iconv   OK
php_extension mbstring   OK
php_extension curl   OK
php_extension openssl   OK
php_extension tokenizer   OK
php_extension soap   OK
php_extension ctype   OK
php_extension zip   OK
php_extension zlib   OK
php_extension gd   OK
php_extension simplexml   OK
php_extension spl   OK
php_extension pcre   OK
php_extension dom   OK
php_extension xml   OK
php_extension xmlreader   OK
php_extension intl   OK
php_extension json   OK
php_extension hash   OK
php_extension fileinfo   OK
php_extension sodium   OK
php_extension exif   OK
php_setting memory_limit   OK
php_setting file_uploads   OK
php_setting opcache.enable   OK

Other checks

Information Report Plugin Status
max_input_vars

PHP setting max_input_vars must be at least 5000.

Check
You must solve all the environmental problems (errors) found above before proceeding to install this Moodle version!

Powered by Moodle

Moodle does not run well on our servers. It's too heavy and usually either throws errors or gets the user suspended for load. It's enterprise software and is designed to be run on a dedicated server, so a VPS would be appropriate for it.

I'll let Krydos deal with the domains since removing a domain tends to delete its content and I'm not sure if there's a better way to make an existing domain the main domain without backing up, deleting it, then changing the main domain to re-add it.

Thanks. Can you please suggest me a well known LMS (learning management system) software written in php which will run well in a free server. May be there will be 10-20 users. I am not installing moodle and I am also searching for other options.

Your domains have been rearranged. If any files got lost in the process I made a full backup of your account prior to changing any domains which can be downloaded from https://heliohost.org/backup/

7 hours ago, msbsurfi said:

Can you please suggest me a well known LMS (learning management system) software written in php which will run well in a free server.

I found this list https://www.edapp.com/blog/15-free-learning-management-systems/ I don't recognize any of the software in that list so either no one has ever tried running them on HelioHost, or they've never gotten suspended for high load. Let us know if you try any of them and like it. A lot of people have the same high load issues with Moodle so it would be great to have some low load alternative to suggest to them.

• Krydos locked this topic