[Solved] Suspeded

6 minutes ago, webmast1 said:

But my account is still showing as suspended.

How long will it last to get the status unsuspended and showing back my website.?

Regards

You just need to choose which account you would like unsuspended. To clarify, our ToS states that you can only have 1 account.

I see that you are talking mainly about the np-webdesign.heliohost.org domain so i am unsuspending that account. If you would like the other account unsuspended instead, I can resuspend the webmast1 account and unsuspend the jeanine account.

My website is indeed https://np-webdesign.heliohost.org/ username webmast1

The other website is not mine but from a friend that is why I made the mistake.,,, sorry ...

But I see her website/account http://slovenskycuvac.tk/ username jeanine is also suspended.

Isn't it possible  to unsuspend both accounts mine and hers otherwise she needs to ask for it too and she doesn't know much of  computers, I made her website.

I hope you will understand and that I don't own two websites but only one, the other one is from my friend.

How are we supposed to know that? You logged in to both accounts so our multi-account detection system obviously assumes that they both belong to you. Like it says in our terms of service that you agreed to twice "Each person is allowed to have one account unless permitted in writing by an administrator of HelioHost." https://wiki.helionet.org/hosting/terms Can you provide a link to where the HelioHost admin gave you written permission to have more than one account?

I can't give a link because I didn't know about the one account/person.

Where can I ask for that exception?

My friend doesn't know anything about making an homepage that's why she asked me to make one and put it online.

That way I had to create a new account with her name -> jeanine to put the files on that account.

That's why the IP/login (?) is the same for both accounts. I hope this is an explainable reason for your multi-account detection system detects it.

So is it possible to also unsuspend -> jeanine's account and get the exception for having 2 accounts with the same IP/login?

You would do her a big favor to have her .own account and website on line.

Best regards

My friend doesn't know anything about making an homepage that's why she asked me to make one and put it online.

Why not just host both websites in your account? A single account can have up to 10 sites, and each can have separate content and act independently of the other. You just need to ask for an extra domain (or in this case, we could move the existing domain from jeanine to webmast1), then you see both sites as options in your account.

Since you build and manage both sites (and I assume she never logs into her own account since she doesn't know much about computers), it would likely actually be more convenient for you to have them both in one account.

I'll let Krydos decide on the multiple accounts thing.