Websites

wee

I made a site for a band I know. Not my best work - but the only one that's currently up on the net.

Check it out - Visit The Website

Huh, that band's from Edmonton? I lived there for about 12 years...actually just moved to Vancouver about one year ago.

coolio (did I really just say that?)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My (no, 'our') website is Banaanvraag. I code the CMS and three friends fill it with content. They are Waflix (Waf = Dutch for what a dog 'says' and 'lix' is a part of his real name), Raul (?) and Pinda (Dutch for peanut). A big part of the site is in Dutch, so you are aware of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow, this has got to be one of the longest running threads i've ever come across. I really don't think i've ever seen a thread go for 6 years before. I was 15 when this began. =P

But anyway i'm getting distracted. My site is just an old template I found when I first joined this site. I'm currently working on something much nicer, but I just want something sitting there on the web till I am finished. =)

DemonKnightz (Just hope it's working if anyone checks it out =S)

• 1 month later...
I need some helio host subdomain, but it reach limit every time i register.

what shall i do?

@Chor : Please can you sign up at 12:00 PST (midnight) or later if you want to make an account.

All the spots are usually allocated by 5:00AM PST, so you're going to have to be quick!! :)

I need some helio host subdomain, but it reach limit every time i register.

what shall i do?

@Chor : Please can you sign up at 12:00 PST (midnight) or later if you want to make an account.

All the spots are usually allocated by 5:00AM PST, so you're going to have to be quick!! :)

Thank you very much jje. :)