[Inactive] Issue with Webmail

workforspinxo

Dear HelioHost Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am facing with the DNS resolution of my webmail subdomain. Currently, my domain "www.infinityhue.us.to" is functioning correctly; however, I am encountering an error when trying to access the webmail via "www.webmail.infinityhue.us.to"

The error message displayed is "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN." I have verified that the main domain is functioning properly, so it seems to be specific to the webmail subdomain. I haven't been able to identify the root cause of this issue. I kindly request your support in resolving this matter. If there is any information or action required from my end, please let me know, and I will be more than willing to provide the necessary details or perform any necessary steps.

Thank you for your attention and assistance in advance. I appreciate your dedication and expertise in resolving this matter promptly.

You do it on the registrar's website. That domain is from Afraid though isn't it?

IIRC they didn't support NS records unless you contact them to have that support enabled. Check for an option to set up external name servers / NS on their site, but if you don't see it you'll need to ask them how to do that.

Their service has historically been known for not being the most compatible thing in the world due to its nonstandard nature...

• Like 1

• Krydos changed the title to Issue with Webmail