[Solved] Unsuspension

yoe06

2 hours ago, yoe06 said:

i never send email using my own domain i created an email account with my domain for me to switch to gmail

Sure, I got it. I just wanted to clarify why your account was flagged as spam. And since one of the emails was sent through Microsoft Outlook, if you have it installed on your device and it is configured with your domain's email account, you may want to scan your own device as it can be also infected (or the person that hacked into your account just used Microsoft Outlook client on their own device).

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Unsuspension
12 hours ago, Kairion said:

Sure, I got it. I just wanted to clarify why your account was flagged as spam. And since one of the emails was sent through Microsoft Outlook, if you have it installed on your device and it is configured with your domain's email account, you may want to scan your own device as it can be also infected (or the person that hacked into your account just used Microsoft Outlook client on their own device).

I did install the settings for Microsoft Outlook but it always failed so I no longer continue

8 hours ago, Krydos said:

I moved the domains over. Are you alright continuing with yoefie.helioho.st or would you like to switch back to yoe06.heliohost.us?

for domain problems for me there is no problem the important thing is my account is back, can I install WordPress again on my account?

You can if you want, but you need to make sure you keep everything updated and avoid extensions from dubious websites (stick with something like the extensions on the list from WP's website). Not updating WP regularly or using infected extensions from questionable websites are typically how it gets hacked.

47 minutes ago, wolstech said:

You can if you want, but you need to make sure you keep everything updated and avoid extensions from dubious websites (stick with something like the extensions on the list from WP's website). Not updating WP regularly or using infected extensions from questionable websites are typically how it gets hacked.

Ok

• Krydos locked this topic