[Solved] Account Inactivity Suspension for Tommy2 (Plesk)

misc314

Greetings HelioHosters,

I have got a question regarding inactivity suspension. My account was moved to Plesk and I am have logging in at tommy2 subdomain. This may not be detected by the activity scripts, and last month, I was suspended for inactivity even though I logged in at tommy2.

I am unable to login normally at hellohost.org/login after the Plesk move because it says my account doesn’t exist. I had to wait for my account to suspend, and revive it using the automated tool. This is getting tedious so I was wondering if anyone experienced the same?

many thanks 

4 hours ago, misc314 said:

I am unable to login normally at hellohost.org/login after the Plesk move because it says my account doesn’t exist.

Since you have a VPS and a shared hosting account with the same email address you have to log in with the username misc. I changed your password and tested logging in and it worked fine. It also updated the last login date correctly.

4 hours ago, misc314 said:

I am have logging in at tommy2 subdomain. This may not be detected by the activity scripts

I tested the login script on your username and however you logged in at 2022-12-10 21:26:27 UTC counted and updated your last login date.

3 hours ago, wolstech said:

Probably a bug...

Everything is working as expected. Logins at heliohost.org/login were counted for his account, and logins via tommy2.heliohost.org or however he logged in 4 hours and 38 minutes ago, were counted too.

• Thanks 1

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Account Inactivity Suspension for Tommy2 (Plesk)
  • Krydos locked this topic