[Solved] Suspended: bijurs

lsu

Today, I re-directed my 2 domains to Heliohost after the account was moved to Plesk and I was notified some time ago. However, after configuring the same, I see that my Heliohost account is suspended. Can I know why my account is suspended? 

The 2 .org domains on your account are working properly for me. What domain is showing as suspended?

I do see bijurs.heliohost.org showing an apache default page, but that's pretty normal when there's no content uploaded for the domain.

I also see the disk space usage is beyond the limit. I was working on clearing the unnecessary mails in mailboxes when this happened. Now, I do not know the login credentials for one of the mailboxes that I would like to work on. And I cannot fix that unless I navigate to the rest of the Plex menu.

Screenshot 2022-12-10 073012.png

Yeah, you've got a lot of spam emails in there. One domain has 705 MB of emails, and another had 180 MB. I can't clean that up for you so I just temporarily increased your storage space to 2000 MB and reactivated your account. Once you get back under 1000 MB let us know and we can restore the original limit. The other option is you can keep the 2000 MB if you make a donation of $5. https://heliohost.org/donate/

Thank you. I was able to access the account and clear some big sized emails. I am now within the quota. You may please go ahead and switch back to the original limit. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Suspended: bijurs
  • Krydos locked this topic