account setup problems

MatthewB

No but it will let others know that even if they wait a month or more it still ain't sure they will eventually have an account?

One month waiting time is too much for any service free or not. Simply as that.

Bad-mouthing us doesn't win you internet points. I thought you were leaving?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but it will let others know that even if they wait a month or more it still ain't sure they will eventually have an account?

One month waiting time is too much for any service free or not. Simply as that.

Bad-mouthing us doesn't win you internet points. I thought you were leaving?

I think it doesn't win HelioHost or HelioNet "internet points" either. The same happens with new accounts not working. It would be better not to accept new users until the problem is solved. Otherwise it will be really bad for HelioHost "internet points".

We've already explained the situation very clearly. The only person who can resolve this or even close down sign ups is MIA.

It's not that we don't want to help you, it's that we don't have access to the server to do so.

Ok, everybody knows that already. But there have been some suggestions here that must be considerated. And there are many users here willing to use HelioHost services but not being able to - some anger must be expected. When will MIA be back? Anybody knows that?

Hi,

I got an email saying that my account will be suspended on Wednesday, November 18th. There is also a link to renew my account but when I click on it, there is this message :"We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

I registered almost a month ago and haven't been able to login into my cpanel.

I am guessing that the answer is to wait for djbob......?

Username: fesme79

domain: http://tecnicosonline.heliohost.org/

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I got an email saying that my account will be suspended on Wednesday, November 18th. There is also a link to renew my account but when I click on it, there is this message :"We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

I registered almost a month ago and haven't been able to login into my cpanel.

I am guessing that the answer is to wait for djbob......?

Username: fesme79

domain: http://tecnicosonline.heliohost.org/

Ok now it seems my account has been suspended because I can't access my domain. I don't know what to do, should I open a new account or wait until djbob comes back?

thanx