account setup problems

MatthewB

I signed up for heliohost 2 days ago, and I have not received an email and I think I should have.

I know that the website said that i would be able to log into cpanel within 24 hours and its been 48 and I cant.

and if i try to make a new account with the same user and domain it says that its already taken.

I don't think it is a typing error because I did check it before submitting. what do I do now?

is there any way to delete the account so I can re-sign up?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gazellegaming.heliohost.org

The administrater will need to look into this so please be patient.

Hi. Is there a way to inquire the current status of the registration after signing up a heliohost account?

No, not at this time.

i can wait but how do I be sure that the administrator will ever see this?

Because he reads all posts. If you don't get a reply from him in 24hrs then make a post to him with your domain name and your problem in Customer Service.

I've the same problem, signed up yesterday at 17:30 (according to the email) but I still can't reach my account. Maybe I'm to early, and is my account up within a next 24 hours, but I think it's quite strange. My site is msiteur.heliohost.org

Wait at least 48 hours please.

well its been 96 for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my sub domain isnt there and my account on cpannel is still inaccessible, but I cant re-sign up because the details I used were already taken. so it must have been processed, its just not working