account setup problems

MatthewB

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but how can i be sure the administrators going to do anything, i have been waiting for ~192 hours now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just have to trust that he will. :) Usually he's right on top of things. He must have had something come up in real life that has caused his delay. Just try and be patient.

This webhosting seems not very reliable. At first I thought there were some technical issues and I also read a lot of positive comments about Heliohost but meanwhile I changed my mind. I rather look for an other service. How can I trust a webhosting where the service is still unavailable after signing up 174 hours ago? The administrator is obviously busy and has other problems than fixing this one.

This webhosting seems not very reliable. At first I thought there were some technical issues and I also read a lot of positive comments about Heliohost but meanwhile I changed my mind. I rather look for an other service. How can I trust a webhosting where the service is still unavailable after signing up 174 hours ago? The administrator is obviously busy and has other problems than fixing this one.

This is a service where volunteers donate their time to bring you something that you don't have to pay for. You're being fairly rude. If you wish to leave, no one will miss you.

Hello,

I too have this problem. I understand that complaining doesn't help, but I'll post my account information here just in case more examples of the bug are needed in order to help. Thank you for looking into the problem! :)

Domain: schoolsupply.heliohost.org

Username: Beremat

This is a service where volunteers donate their time to bring you something that you don't have to pay for. You're being fairly rude. If you wish to leave, no one will miss you.

Slightly rude indeed. If i understand correctly this host is held on volunteer work. So thanx for your effort to provide a rich service. I'm waiting as well, for now 7 days. But i have no other word than:

GO!GO!GO! Djbob

We're on your side!

If it makes you glad (it probably doesn't), I'm gonna stick with heliohost. Just because I'm already at another host, and HelioHost is just an alternative. I just think it is probably better than the host i'm currently in. But this isn't helping xD

Lets all just hope this gets solved. Good luck.