account setup problems

MatthewB

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My domain is up now, but I can't log in! I've already tried password reset, but I've received no e-mail up to now.

Username: leandroa

Domain: arndt.heliohost.org

Same problem. It dodn't work before, now my domain works but I can't login. Maybe this is because I had clicked the password reset?

Anyway, the password reset thingy doesn't work...

My domain is up now, but I can't log in! I've already tried password reset, but I've received no e-mail up to now.

Same problem. It dodn't work before, now my domain works but I can't login. Maybe this is because I had clicked the password reset?

Anyway, the password reset thingy doesn't work...

I only tryed to reset the password after my domain was up and I was unsuccesful on login.

I guess you're almost done! :D I have my own domain and it is pointing to helionet forum and sometimes to a Bluestone Coding website. I wonder if this is a normal situation as the bluestone coding website seems a demo website.

Anyone familiar with this?

Cheers!

Ok, so it seems everyone is having the same problem.

My domain is working tecnicosonline.heliohost.org

But I am not able to login. Tried to reset the password, but haven't received the confirmation email.

Hope this will get fixed soon.

Username:fesme79

Domain: tecnicosonline.heliohost.org

Thanks

I really don't want to be the next one saying that I have the same problem as everyone else problem too. I know you are knee deep in a bunch of problems DJbob.

And when you get a chance. My hosting account was filed under a hotmail, so i dont get any emails. I tried to reregister using a gmail. but to no avail.

anyway.

My Hosting account info.

ny073.heliohost.org

username: ny073

also if you could could you change the Email info on my account to capny073@gmail.com?

Thanks a bunch!!

Very Respectfully,

Cadet Senior Master Sergeant John Feulner

United States Civil Air Patrol

United States Air Force Auxiliary

NER-NY-073

Dear Admins,

Please send a notification by email, when the signup related problems is fixed. I had to change my domain temporarily meanwhile.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

You'll need to check back here at the forums and check your site for that information. Your forgetting that this is a free service.

Dear Admins,

Please send a notification by email, when the signup related problems is fixed. I had to change my domain temporarily meanwhile.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

You'll need to check back here at the forums and check your site for that information. Your forgetting that this is a free service.

Yes, of course Byron,

I was thinking on a "mass" email, notifying Helionet forum users about some issues, namely problems regarding new account creation.

I trully appreciate your service and have no problem supporting it, once I see it working.

Cheers!