[Solved] I want to add some PHP extensions to my Johnny Server on this account

cvsuccjc

The extensions cannot be installed because it appears you're in violation of our Terms of Service. Each user is allowed to have one account. Please delete all accounts in excess of one as soon as possible and let us know when you're done.

You have 3 accounts, cvsuccjc, cvsuccj (both on Johnny) and cle2019 (Tommy). All have ridiculously long and similar domains, all are from the same IP address, and all appear to be for the same purpose.

Since there's an AutoSSL help topic for cle2019 on Tommy (and Tommy is far superior to Johnny anyway), please delete the two Johnny accounts.

Tommy PHP 7.1 already has mbstring installed.

It's one account per person. You and your friend can each have one account. We do require ID to prove there's two users though.

Each user needs to scan/photo a valid ID and send it to us along with the username of the account that is theirs. Please either PM the pictures or email them to me at wolstech@heliohost.org. Do not post it publicly. Once verified you can delete the pictures. A government ID is preferred, however since this appears to be for educational use, we can accept a school ID as well.

Please keep in mind that it may take a little while for me to get back to you once you send them.

The third account will need to be deleted.

i already deleted the cvsuccj now it says it is inactive...

That account is gone now.

Also, you can send it to me luigi123@heliohost.org and I will verified for you two. I’m free right now.

what shall i send sir?

Since I’m free now, you two can also send your a valid two pieces of government ID to my email at luigi123@heliohost.org and I will verify it quickly. :)

A government ID is preferred, however since this appears to be for educational use, we can accept a school ID as well.

Edited by Luigi123

my johnny account is already been deleted... all that is left my friends tommy account... thanks so much... just leave my friends tommy account ... thank you sorry for the inconvenience

If you need to have your own account, we will need your government photo IDs of you two to prevent from your accounts getting suspended.