• 1 month later...
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

I'm blu3fire. I'm young programmer learning many technologes, extending knowledge every day. I come from Poland. Since week I was looking for hosting where I could try out Django based websites. Hopefuly I found heliohost. I'm amazed of big quantity of facilities you offer.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will assume you can read my name (it's off on the left), I am 17, I spend lots of time on the computer and usually am either in java or css (either counter-strike or cascading style sheets, take your pick). I am a robot ninja. My favorite video game is Assassin's Creed, and there are only about 3 people who know me well enough to know that when I say I will kidnap you in your sleep and kill you slowly if you make me angry, I am telling the truth (but don't worry, that's only happened twice ( :lol: ) and never on the internet ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I ever introduced myself here...

Anyways I'm known by Unveiled and came here to host my site on a better host (bleep you freehostia!!).

The forums are really great by the way, nice addition.

Ummm.... Hello again :P

Names DemonKnightz, real name Christian. 18 so done with all that schooling crap. Love multimedia and therefore love web design.

Signed up here a while ago, but due to the downtime of the site left shortly after. I had a project due where I had to have a site up in a week and all the errors here made that impossible. But now the other host has been down for about a week so i'm coming back here. Hurray for both my forum account and web page still being here. :)

So now hopefully i'll settle into the community here and everyone will be nice. I know I was impressed by most of the people's friendliness when I was around here before.

So this is me signing off so I bid you all farewell. Till the next time we meet.....you can remember me as DemonKnightz!!! :P :P :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Kim-Lan and I used to be a member here in the past. I quit after some time, but now I'm back! Hopefully, I'll stay longer, but I'm not too sure what's going to happen. Anyways, I'm 13 years old and I like penguins..Yep! That pretty much wraps up my second introduction here.

Hey everyone!,

I'm 28, I'm a graphic design artist and webmaster for local companies, small companies. I'm trying to transition away from using .net technologies over to PHP, for everything I can anyhow. I plan to use some HelioHost space for making sandbox apps and hosting as kind of an online resume for my job submissions. I don't care what you call me, just not late for supper.... muahhh.... okay okay... that is all.

-Brand-X

Hi Everyone! My Name Is Luke (A.K.A Neodude112320) Im Currently running an eBay Store and run a computer repair business,i Love anything to do with a computer,i also enjoy camping,fishing and my dirt bike.

Im Here because i think this forum looks relaxed and full of nice members,plus i need a domain :P

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone :)

I found this forum looking for how to get heliohost's web disk to work... And figured I'd join.

Aside from that, I'm online way too much, I've learned VB 6.0 (unfortunately, my class was the second to last to learn that, before they started teaching .Net instead), and a small bit of several other languages.

~Kami