Fundraiser for New Server

HelioHost

And how can I find what I've got in the meantime?

You've mined about $0.31 so far. You aren't limited to one computer either. Any computer that is mining with the username maicol07 will be added to your total. Some users mine with like 5+ computers. You could also leave your pc on more to raise that amount faster. We will be releasing a leaderboard for people to see how much they've mined eventually. For now you can just ask.

Ok, I mined this night and this morning, now what is the amount?

You've earned $0.37 total, consisting of 2.92 coins. The coin you're actually mining is called Electroneum: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ When its value goes up, so does what you've earned for us. Of course, the opposite is also true.

Note that some other variables affects your earnings too though, and the market is in a bit of a slump right now, so the numbers are a bit lower than they should be. Also, mined coins are delayed. We receive the mined coins in batches of 10 from the pool system, so we have to wait until we've earned 10 coins to actually get paid. The stats don't count unpaid coins. When the coins are received, everyone sees a slight jump because those coins are now factored in, even if the price of the coin hasn't changed.

You've earned $0.37 total, consisting of 2.92 coins. The coin you're actually mining is called Electroneum: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ When its value goes up, so does what you've earned for us. Of course, the opposite is also true.

Note that some other variables affects your earnings too though, and the market is in a bit of a slump right now, so the numbers are a bit lower than they should be. Also, mined coins are delayed. We receive the mined coins in batches of 10 from the pool system, so we have to wait until we've earned 10 coins to actually get paid. The stats don't count unpaid coins. When the coins are received, everyone sees a slight jump because those coins are now factored in, even if the price of the coin hasn't changed.

So last 2 mining sessions (last night and this morning) have only earned $0.31? Or these coins haven't arrived yet?

Those coins haven't arrived yet. All of the mining power from our users who are mining Electroneum (which includes you) is combined towards a single set of coins. When we receive the coins, you receive credit for the portion of the work your computer did for us. Until we've done enough work to actually find the 10 coins needed to be paid though, it'll look like you're not doing much of anything ($0.06 from your recent session...the other $0.31 is from before)

Those coins haven't arrived yet. All of the mining power from our users who are mining Electroneum (which includes you) is combined towards a single set of coins. When we receive the coins, you receive credit for the portion of the work your computer did for us. Until we've done enough work to actually find the 10 coins needed to be paid though, it'll look like you're not doing much of anything ($0.06 from your recent session...the other $0.31 is from before)

And what if I use the "Transmit Stats Now" button? Also, what do the "Discard Assignment" button do?

immagine.png

Edited by maicol07

Transmit stats just makes the app update the server with the mining results immediately. It does it on its own every few minutes anyway, so its kind of pointless except for development use.

The actual miners for HelioMine are distributed as Assignments (basically packages of work that are handed out to computers). Discard Assignment makes it delete your assignment, which forces HelioMine to re-download it the next time it mines. It's used primarily for removal of corrupt or incompletely downloaded assignments (e.g. to correct assignments damaged by misconfigured Antivirus software), but it can also be used to grab the absolute latest assignment code (sometimes I tweak minor things that users don't absolutely need to receive as a required update, so they only go to new miners unless you manually discard the assignment).

Using this button will not delete your stats history, though the numbers will go to 0 in the dialog box because the app no longer knows what assignment you have once you've deleted it.

Unless you're having trouble with something, you generally won't need to use either of these.

• Like 1

Transmit stats just makes the app update the server with the mining results immediately. It does it on its own every few minutes anyway, so its kind of pointless except for development use.

The actual miners for HelioMine are distributed as Assignments (basically packages of work that are handed out to computers). Discard Assignment makes it delete your assignment, which forces HelioMine to re-download it the next time it mines. It's used primarily for removal of corrupt or incompletely downloaded assignments (e.g. to correct assignments damaged by misconfigured Antivirus software), but it can also be used to grab the absolute latest assignment code (sometimes I tweak minor things in the assignment without updating the version number).

Using this button will not delete your stats history, though the numbers will go to 0 in the dialog box because the app no longer knows what assignment you have once you've deleted it.

Unless you're having trouble with something, you generally won't need to use either of these.

Ok thanks. Please update me when you receive the coins!

The actual miners for HelioMine are distributed as Assignments (basically packages of work that are handed out to computers). Discard Assignment makes it delete your assignment, which forces HelioMine to re-download it the next time it mines. It's used primarily for removal of corrupt or incompletely downloaded assignments (e.g. to correct assignments damaged by misconfigured Antivirus software), but it can also be used to grab the absolute latest assignment code (sometimes I tweak minor things in the assignment without updating the version number).

Ok thanks. Please update me when you receive the coins!

What about now? I mined 2 nights!

The stats viewer we're using on the back end is eventually going to be public as a score card of sorts (we're aiming for a "competitive mining" sort of thing). In the meantime, I suppose I could put a tool that lets you type a username and see the amount earned.