[Solved] How Long Does It Usually Take For An Account To Be Installed

tariq

It was Sunday yesterday, so it's fairly common for none of us to be around. Krydos usually checks this forum either around mid-day or late at night (EDT) from past experience, so he should look at this today sometime.

Any Update?

@Krydos We can always change our DNS resolver :P

Changing the DNS doesn't change the fact that some ISPs cache sites to save bandwidth.

Any update Admins?

Any Update?

I work from oldest thread to newest so each time you bump a thread you effectively move it to the bottom of my todo list. Just thought you might be interested if getting quick assistance is important to you.

Try creating the subdomain unlimitedbot.tariq.heliohost.org on the directory /home/tariq/public_html/unlimitedbot.com/

Changing the DNS doesn't change the fact that some ISPs cache sites to save bandwidth.

Any update Admins?

Any Update?

I work from oldest thread to newest so each time you bump a thread you effectively move it to the bottom of my todo list. Just thought you might be interested if getting quick assistance is important to you.

Try creating the subdomain unlimitedbot.tariq.heliohost.org on the directory /home/tariq/public_html/unlimitedbot.com/

It's still same

Any update Admins?

Any Update?

It's Still Same

It did fix it when you created the subdomain, you just had to wait for apache to restart. It's working now.

I see a template for a facebook bot at that domain...for what it's worth, those bots tend to get suspended a lot, usually for high load or phishing. Be careful how it's implemented if that's what you're building.

It did fix it when you created the subdomain, you just had to wait for apache to restart. It's working now.

I see a template for a facebook bot at that domain...for what it's worth, those bots tend to get suspended a lot, usually for high load or phishing. Be careful how it's implemented if that's what you're building.

EDIT: SOLVED

Edited by tariq

That was fast...already suspended for high load. As I said, you'll need to be mindful of load if you're developing a facebook bot. They're a leading cause of load suspensions here (the other being proxies). Unsuspended.