[Solved] How Long Does It Usually Take For An Account To Be Installed

tariq

Hello!
I signed up on johny Yesterday. My account has been created and i can access C-Panel but my site gives me an account queued message. It says something like:

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.
Sincerely,
The HelioHost Staff

Does that mean i have to wait or is it a default redirect because i haven't yet uploaded files to it?

It's likely http://tariq.heliohost.org/ which works for me too. If you can't get your browser cache to clear try loading the page on a different internet connection. Some cheap ISPs cache the data to save bandwidth and there is no way to clear your ISPs cache.

Yeah It Works using subdomain but I'm unable to access it using my Main Domain which is http://www.unlimitedbot.com looks like the domain isn't connected to my account could you plz check & confirm is it connected with my account?

Did you add that domain to your account as an alias or addon domain?

Domains always show queued if they're not attached to an account.

I Added as Addon domain but now it is not showing in addon option i tried to add the domain in Alias but i get error

Did you add that domain to your account as an alias or addon domain?

Domains always show queued if they're not attached to an account.

I Added as Addon domain but now it is not showing in addon option i tried to add the domain in Alias but i get error

i get an error saying something like this "DNS entry already exists You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed"

Edited by tariq

It was Sunday yesterday, so it's fairly common for none of us to be around. Krydos usually checks this forum either around mid-day or late at night (EDT) from past experience, so he should look at this today sometime.