[Solved] Forgot My Email

allmovie

I forgot which email I had used during registration. Now I can't recover my account. What should I do? I really need those scripts as I don't have backup. If I get to know the email, I can recover the account by the normal recovery process.

domain: appload.heliohost.org

user: appload

In my public_html folder there is a file named "download.php". In that file, there is an email id near the top of the file. If you could reset my password and send it to that email, I will be very very grateful.

Though that email is not the registered email here, but my point is, only the owner knows where is what, isn't it?

The email address from that script has been set as your primary contact. You should now be able to reset the password using the forgot password link when logging in. The original contact email address has been moved to the secondary contact so you can see what it was once you get logged in.

Thanks! As a free service we don't have an advertising budget because we would rather invest all of the money that we do have into providing better service and improving the servers so we really appreciate the word of mouth recommendations that our satisfied users provide. Feel free to post about us on social media like twitter, facebook, hosting review sites, your personal websites or blogs, and anything else you can think of. As long as we have clients using our service Heliohost will continue to exist.