[Solved] Suspended: Vedranzu

Your account was suspended for the following reason:

Malware. 1 file(s). /home/vedranzu/public_html/qieha.php

That means that there are some malware files found on your account.

For your safety and to protect your website from potential further corruption the account has been suspended.

To find the infected files we recommend making a backup of your site, download the backup file to your computer, and scan the backup using a reputable virus and malware scanner. If you're having trouble locating the offending files please ask and we can provide more information.

If you are you certain that it is a false-positive, we strongly encourage you to file a false positive form here: http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi

Your account should be unsuspended now, but keep in mind that this is a temporary unsuspension. You have 24 hours starting at the time of this post to clean your account of any and all malicious files or your account will be resuspended.

Thank You again for a very detailed explanation.

However, now I face the following problem - I can't reset my password (I've tried a couple of times but I haven't received the confirmation e-mail yet, therefore I don't know if I'd be able to do the aforementioned procedure in the prescribed period)...

Any solution to that one?

Your account was suspended for inactivity, because you haven't logged into your account in the last 30 days. To reactivate your account, please visit http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/renew. To prevent this from happening in the future please remember to visit http://heliohost.org/ to log into your account at least once every 30 days.

If you are still seeing the Account Suspended page after renewing your account, please clear your cache.

Hi!

When I try to renew it, there's a message: "We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

When I get to the default Stevie page (http://stevie.heliohost.org/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi), then there's the following message: "Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel."

Off course, when I try logging into the control panel, I can't do it because I've forgotten my password - and the "reset password" feature obviously doesn't work (I've tried using it many times, but still haven't got an e-mail with a password reset confirmation link - or anything else concerning this matter, actually).

Please advise what to do exactly!

Thank You once again!

P.S.: I've already tried clearing the cache(s), both in my Firefox and Chrome (which runs from the RAM disk anyway, so there's no cache after a PC reboot)...

Still no change - can't login (because I don't remember the password), can't reset the password (haven't received a single e-mail to my, previously registered e-mail address - now I suspect that someone had changed it to some other address)...

Would it be the best to just re-register?

Thanks for Your assistance again, I've finally managed to get to the cPanel during the afternoon!

PS: as far as the before mentioned .php is concerned, it's probably clean (only 1/43 engines marked it as a malware according to Metascan, i.e. only 2 out of 55 per VirusTotal; all leading engines found it to be safe), but I've deleted it as a precautionary measure (will be performing general site redesign anyway...).

Best regards!