[Solved] Can't Login Cpanel

c2s

I'm trying to loin to cPanel but it says "Authenticating then", "The Login is invalid". I'm 99.99999999999999% it's right. I tried resetting the password but never received the email. Is there a short term problem and I should just give it some time?

Using stevie.heliohost.org will actually lead you to the login of johnny. Just saw it.

The link is not correct.

For now, you can use the login on heliohost.org or under your domain, port 2082 (www.example.com:2082).

• Like 1

I'm having problems as well....unable to sign in to c-panel using heliohost.org login. I was able to access using domain.com:2082

Mail is also affected (password not being accepted) and certificate is showing johnny rather than stevie. Everything was working fine until about an hour ago

skully

skully.com

stevie ssl

Same here. I can't sign in cPanel from HelioHost. It leads me to a new login screen (maybe Johnny's?). Reset password don't send any mail to my inbox.

Also I have an IMAP client to read mail, but it shows a message "bad user/password" when try to synchronize mails.

I can access to cPanel if I sign in from my subdomain with port 2082 (i.e. http://cerbero.heliohost.org:2082/).

All of this happens to me from 4 hours ago.

danval

cerbero.heliohost.org

Stevie

Looks like a DNS issue...

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]

Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Owner>nslookup

Default Server:

Address: 192.168.2.1

> stevie.heliohost.org

Server:

Address: 192.168.2.1

Non-authoritative answer:

DNS request timed out.

timeout was 2 seconds.

Name: stevie.heliohost.org

Address: 64.62.211.131

Stevie.heliohost.org resolves to Johnny's IP address. For what it's worth, that login form does work if you enter Johnny credentials in it (http://imgur.com/ZLWEhXJ)

Did some digging...the issue appears to be related to someone on Johnny who managed to register stevie.heliohost.org as their main domain.

Admins: Check the topic on this problem in the mods board for the account name.