HelioPanel Beta

jje

Guest Geoff (Xaav)

@jje The issue isn't a problem with heliopanel, the problem is he entered the wrong domain.

@kiddo I've pm'ed you a username and password you can login with. Your heliopanel account seems to be working fine.

@kiddo, I have terminated your HelioPanel account. Please reinstall HelioPanel. ;)

@xaav - Thanks for the info. I was going to tell him to reinstall his account anyways. ;)

EDIT: Just seen your post xaav..... not sure what to say

Guest Geoff (Xaav)
No, no. Just that I had just deleted his account from config.php. Should he use your account or make a new one since I just uninstalled his account?

He probably just could use the account I created for him, since it seems to be working fine.

Oh, and I have fixed the demo.

Yeah, the demo had outdated code I'm guessing. We probably will not need a demo after #31 is fixed, since people will just login with their cpanel username and password, and heliopanel will take care of the rest.

Yeah, the demo had outdated code I'm guessing. We probably will not need a demo after #31 is fixed, since people will just login with their cpanel username and password, and heliopanel will take care of the rest.
Yeah, to fix the demo I just created an account on the central by editing config.php and changed the page to point to the central panel. :)

Yes, we know. We are working as fast as we can to get HelioPanel cleaned up, but the key word here is it is in BETA, in other words, it is bound to have bugs.

The filemanager is unstable as you can see it has bugs that needs to be fix.

Thank you for helping to beta test this software and for finding this bug. :)

Welcome. Even if I use the central I also use heliopanel on my site which is version 0.1Beta but I edit some of the codes to make it like what I wanted too.