HelioPanel Beta

jje

I got this error while trying to install :

Warning: ftp_login() [function.ftp-login]: Login authentication failed in /home1/panel/public_html/install/doinstall.php on line 11

Warning: ftp_mkdir() [function.ftp-mkdir]: You aren't logged in in /home1/panel/public_html/install/doinstall.php on line 14

Can you please check it?

Sorry i made mistake in username (put caps for first letter).

I installed. But somethin went wrong.

They asked enter the username like this "/home1/jje". so i entered /home1/h4ck3r and my cpanel password.

It asked me to delete the install.php after installation.

I have deleted it. Now it is not working,

it showing "Fatal Error: Cannot find home directory!".

How i can fix this?

Note: i had some suggestion about install.php security. I don't know where to discuss about. Shall i PM you ?

They asked enter the username like this "/home1/jje". so i entered /home1/h4ck3r and my cpanel password.

How i can fix this?

Note: i had some suggestion about install.php security. I don't know where to discuss about. Shall i PM you ?

You are not supposed to enter "/home1/". You only enter your username ("h4ck3r"). This may be causing your problem.

How i can fix this?

You are not supposed to enter "/home1/". You only enter your username ("h4ck3r"). This may be causing your problem.

that's what i thought to enter. But in instruction i saw likethis "for example /home1/jje

The "jje" in the example was bold to show that that was what you needed to enter. It was written like that to show that it must be the username that is included in your home directory.

On the install page, it says:

We need the username from your home directory's path

HelioPanel 0.2 BETA

Today we are releasing a new version of HelioPanel with a new main feature and a few little updates. Here are the details, and how to can install.

Changelog

- New feature: SQLBuddy

- New function: Extract .TAR and .GZ

Notes

- To upgrade, you will need to delete the previous HelioPanel installation before installing.

- If you are currently using version 0.1, HelioPanel will remind you every time you login that 0.2 is available.

- All HelioPanel support, features and source code is available on GitHub.

Click here to go to the HelioPanel Project Website where you can install the new version.

Any comments, suggestions and comments welcome. Please use our GitHub page or this topic. :)

If you are referring to the demo, then I have just finished configuring SQLBuddy to run on the demo. When you enter SQLBuddy using the HelioPanel Demo, you will now be automatically logged in as a test user with limited privledges on a test database. Below are the details just incase:

Hostname: localhost

Username: paneldem_user

Password: demo123

Database: paneldem_database

If you are referring to your own installation, then the details correspond to your MySQL details that you have already setup within cPanel. The username and database are prefixed with your username and then an underscore (eg. jje_).