HelioPanel Beta

jje

HelioPanel 0.2 BETA

Today we are releasing a new version of HelioPanel with a new main feature and a few little updates. Here are the details, and how to can install.

Changelog

- New feature: SQLBuddy

- New function: Extract .TAR and .GZ

Notes

- To upgrade, you will need to delete the previous HelioPanel installation before installing.

- If you are currently using version 0.1, HelioPanel will remind you every time you login that 0.2 is available.

- All HelioPanel support, features and source code is available on GitHub.

Click here to go to the HelioPanel Project Website where you can install the new version.

Any comments, suggestions and comments welcome. Please use our GitHub page or this topic. :)

If I downloaded the source code from github how can I install it to my website?

The GitHub repository is now resembling 0.3BETA, which is currently in testing stages and some areas do not work. As a feature in 0.3BETA, there is one central HelioPanel which all users can access after installing it on their account with the link Krydos mentioned above. Due to this feature, please do not download from GitHub for these reasons.

As an alternative, please use Krydos' link

The GitHub repository is now resembling 0.3BETA, which is currently in testing stages and some areas do not work. As a feature in 0.3BETA, there is one central HelioPanel which all users can access after installing it on their account with the link Krydos mentioned above. Due to this feature, please do not download from GitHub for these reasons.

As an alternative, please use Krydos' link

If can I would like to install heliopanel in my directory and doesnt have to use the central but just use mysite/heliopanel

HelioPanel 0.3 BETA

In the last couple of weeks, Geoff, cl58 and I have been coding some new outstanding features that should improve your HelioPanel experience. In this big release, there are many changes and improvements that we are releasing today. As a result of our development, you may have been noticing recently that the HelioPanel Project website has been non-functional for a while. Fortunately, that is back online since 0.3 BETA is now available. :)

Features

- One central HelioPanel: In this release you do not need to store any files on your personal website space. Instead, after filling in the install script, navigate to our central HelioPanel which is constantly updated with the latest updates - no need to reinstall!

- Automatically detect user: Instead of telling us the location of your home directory in installation, HelioPanel automatically finds it for you.

- Automatically delete install.php after installation

- Ajax module boxes: The file manager now uses beautiful Ajax module boxes instead of popups.

- Access the PHP Info page.

You can install and access the Panel from the official website:

http://heliopanel.heliohost.org/

HelioPanel 0.3 BETA

In the last couple of weeks, Geoff, cl58 and I have been coding some new outstanding features that should improve your HelioPanel experience. In this big release, there are many changes and improvements that we are releasing today. As a result of our development, you may have been noticing recently that the HelioPanel Project website has been non-functional for a while. Fortunately, that is back online since 0.3 BETA is now available. :)

Features

- One central HelioPanel: In this release you do not need to store any files on your personal website space. Instead, after filling in the install script, navigate to our central HelioPanel which is constantly updated with the latest updates - no need to reinstall!

- Automatically detect user: Instead of telling us the location of your home directory in installation, HelioPanel automatically finds it for you.

- Automatically delete install.php after installation

- Ajax module boxes: The file manager now uses beautiful Ajax module boxes instead of popups.

- Access the PHP Info page.

You can install and access the Panel from the official website:

http://heliopanel.heliohost.org/

i login to the central i when i go to the file manager it says "Sorry, the directory you are looking for doesn't exist.". A little help please

Can it be that you can't log in for a demo??

The account paneldem gives an error when trying to log in.

Nope, I can login at the heliopanel central but the I cant use the file manager because i registered at the heliopanel wih my old domain. That is my problem after I invesigated it.

And yes I see that the demo account doesnt work. I hope someone will fix this thing soon.