which search engine do u prefer?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

google is where i go to search...

hey, try searching through youtube.com for anime...there's been so much anime on there lately, although i'm not sure if they'll have what you're looking for...

No one is using their common sense over here. In order to download beyblade episodes and in order to download yugioh the movie you need a p2p software like Limewire pro or Emule 0.47c which can be downloaded from www.download.com and after downloading them search by the keywords and you will find alot of downloads. Choose the one with the most number of sources so that your downloading speed is high and you don't have to wait in the queus or for the sources. -_-

Well Dragonfire, isnt your name Mujtaba? Well i guess yes it is cause i remember your nick that you put on your website before. Well best search engine. Google is going the best as a search engine. -_-

Well Yahoo also has so many features similar to google. But still i go for google, but the interface isn't good as compared to Yahoo. -_-

i dunt prefer google for animes, try msn for animes

i found this nice p2p software: limewire , really gd .. but sometimes bad stuff cum on it

b4 tht i used to use iMesh and eMule eDonkeyl,

but beleev me limewire is da best

Google is the best search engine you just have to learn how to use it well. Try putting "Google search tips" into google and have a read.

Oh and BTW Limewire isn't the best! Ares is better -clean network, fast and doesn't kill your pc like Limewire does because of it's javaness.

For films and Anime bitttorrent is where it's at though!

But the problem with bittorent is that after I'm done downloading the torrent file, I add it to bit torrent but the download does not progress. Can somehow connect limewire and u-torrent in such a way that you are able to resume your u-torrent downloads using limewire. If there is please help. I saw my friend do that but he doesn't want to help.