which search engine do u prefer?

Well, my friend told me that Kaaza had some problem. He told me that when he downloaded files using Kaaza his computer got messed up and then he had to format his hard disk and install an operating system again.

For me Limewire pro will do. Even if it does have a few viruses, I have an antivirus software installed and have not faced any problems yet.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read an article about how powerful google's web search is. People use it to search for files in a webserver that are whose url is not given/shown (basically stuff the webmasters want to hide). For e.g if your website has three files index.html, hidden.html, shown.html and a link of shown.html is put on index.html. So basically a person can not find out that there is a file named hidden.html that exists. But google's websearch is so effective that it even shows hidden.html as a search result.

Google's now taking measures to prevent its services being used for illegal purposes.

Actually if you really want to know, ask.com updates the results themselves checking out each website status, if it is trustworthy and accurate. It is to be used more like a question search engine than a keywords search engine as it is built that way. So if you want to surely open trusted and accurate websites then you should use ask.com(but only has a few as they update the list themselves).

• 1 month later...
I prefer google as the best search engine.

I use google. I recommend google. Nothing but google! Its the most known search engine, which means that they will supply you with more information and well, they have great features. Maps, images, news, GMAIL. And google adsense it awesome.

• 3 weeks later...