Internal Server Error

titanik00

I am facing a problem in WordPress. When I upload an article to my site’s theme, this message appears. 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

(https://storme.site)

I have merged your other post into this thread, please do not create multiple posts for the same problem. 

If your site is not working for you, we recommend you view the error logs using the link you've already been sent. Here is the link again in case you misplaced it: https://wiki.helionet.org/tutorials/plesk/view-error-logs

After you check the error logs, it should be more clear to you what the issue is with your site. If you are not sure what an error means, please either 1) provide the error text or 2) take a screenshot of the error, upload it to an image sharing site and send the link to the screenshot. If you try to attach a screenshot when emailing our support address, the attachment will be removed and we won't be able to see it. Or 3) another way would be to login to the forum and make a post using your forum account and share the screenshot that way.

Without more information from you, it will be difficult to narrow down the problem to find out why your site is not working for you.

• wolstech changed the title to [HH#422008] Internal Server Error
  • Krydos changed the title to Internal Server Error