[Solved] Suspended: codecrafters

I'd like to request reactivating my account. It seems it was suspended due to account inactivity. I apologize for not logging in for an extended period.

I understand the importance of responsible resource usage, and how my behavior affects others' user experience. I take full responsibility for neglecting my account. 

I have reviewed the HelioHost Suspension Policy, and I'll do my best to ensure that my future activities will comply to your terms of service.

Thank you for your consideration and, once again, I apologize.

Please do not create multiple topics for the same issue. Your initial post was answered, so I've merged the two threads together. 
Your account was suspended for breaking the Terms of Service, specifically the part that says users are only allowed to have one account: https://wiki.helionet.org/accounts/suspension-policy#duplicate-accounts
Which account would you like to keep?

Neither account can be unsuspended because they're on the broken Johnny server and no backup exists in the system to move them to Tommy. User needs to sign up on Tommy and create only one account this time around...

Marking solved.

• Thanks 1