[Solved] Add domain button missing

Hi, 

I'm on Tommy server and I'm using one domain. I would like to create a new website but the "Add domain" button is missing. My account states that domains are unlimited, so I'm sure I'm missing something. I attach a screenshot of my Plesk view. 

Thanks,

María 

Plesk.png

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mariadumas said:

Hi, 

I'm on Tommy server and I'm using one domain. I would like to create a new website but the "Add domain" button is missing. My account states that domains are unlimited, so I'm sure I'm missing something. I attach a screenshot of my Plesk view. 

Thanks,

María 

Plesk.png

Adding domains has to be done by an admin at the moment, since the feature hasn't been integrated into the Heliohost account back-end yet. Also there is now a 10 domain limit to prevent overstressing the server. See:

https://helionet.org/index/topic/60324-fix-erroneously-text-on-main-site/

Edited by Ookma-Kyi

7 hours ago, Ookma-Kyi said:

Adding domains has to be done by an admin at the moment, since the feature hasn't been integrated into the Heliohost account back-end yet. Also there is now a 10 domain limit to prevent overstressing the server. See:

https://helionet.org/index/topic/60324-fix-erroneously-text-on-main-site/

Thanks for your reply! Any tips on how to add a new domain as an admin? Or should I ask  HelioHost to do it?  

32 minutes ago, mariadumas said:

Thanks for your reply! Any tips on how to add a new domain as an admin? Or should I ask  HelioHost to do it?  

We need to add it for you

24 minutes ago, mariadumas said:

Sorry should of been more specific. When I said admin I mean the Heliohost admins

@Krydos @MoneyBroz @wolstech 

They have to add it manually. What domain do you want to add? Also what server are you on and what is your username?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ookma-Kyi said:

Sorry should of been more specific. When I said admin I mean the Heliohost admins

@Krydos @MoneyBroz @wolstech 

They have to add it manually. What domain do you want to add? Also what server are you on and what is your username?

Thanks! Here's my info:
new domain: mdumas
Server: Tommy
username: mariadumas

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, mariadumas said:

Thanks! Here's my info:
new domain: mdumas
Server: Tommy
username: mariadumas

mdumas isn't a valid domain. Do you mean you want to add the domain mdumas.helioho.st  or mdumas.com or something else? Also do you want it as an alias or addon domain?

Alias: memoriafilio.helioho.st & mdumas.helioho.st point to the same site

Addon: memoriafilio.helioho.st & mdumas.helioho.st are separate sites with their own content

Edited by Ookma-Kyi

24 minutes ago, Ookma-Kyi said:

mdumas isn't a valid domain. Do you mean you want to add the domain mdumas.helioho.st  or mdumas.com or something else? Also do you want it as an alias or addon domain?

Alias: memoriafilio.helioho.st & mdumas.helioho.st point to the same site

Addon: memoriafilio.helioho.st & mdumas.helioho.st are separate sites with their own content

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I'd like the new domain to be mdumas.helioho.st. It should be an add on, it's a different site. 

Many thanks!

36 minutes ago, mariadumas said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I'd like the new domain to be mdumas.helioho.st. It should be an add on, it's a different site. 

Many thanks!

Ok, I already pinged the admins. Hopefully they will get you sorted out soon.