[Solved] Possible Referral and/or hosting

Hello,

There is a nail place nearby that will be opening soon and I was thinking of recommending they host their site here. I as a web developer am also open to creating  their website. Since you only allow 1 account per person this may trip that. It would 100% be the businesses account even though I would be doing it from where I normally modify mine. I would not be associated with the business in question as this would most likely be volunteer work. Is there something that I would need to get from the business in order to get an exception for my IP address?

Lets see what Krydos says, but I'm fine with it. I can understand why you wouldn't want the business sharing your account, especially if they will also work on their own website...

Thanks for reading our terms of service, and asking in advance. Yes, that's fine with me too. You may create a second account for the other business. I will add an exception in the multi-account detection. Please post the username of the other businesses account once it's created to make sure that neither gets flagged. Another thing to consider if you start creating a lot of websites for people is you could get even faster speeds and better uptime with a VPS that start at $4 per month.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Possible Referral and/or hosting