[Solved] Site showing Internal Server Error since sometime earlier today

stasi

Domain name: https://stasi.heliohost.org/
Username: stasi2
Server: tommy2

Since sometime earlier today, my site has been returning HTTP 500 Internal Server Error, and returning the following in the error log:—

[Thu Mar 14 05:22:24.339293 2024] [fcgid:warn] [pid -----:tid ---------------] (104)Connection reset by peer: [client ---.---.---.---:-----] mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
[Thu Mar 14 05:22:24.339375 2024] [core:error] [pid -----:tid ---------------] [client ---.---.---.---:-----] End of script output before headers: index.php

I was able to access my site fine earlier today, and first noticed this error about an hour ago, though I don't know exactly when it started.

I'm sorry to bother you with this issue, since I don't see any other reports about it, but since no changes were made to my site on my end in the time between it working and not, I'm inclined to believe the problem might be somewhere on your end.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do or with which I can provide you.

• Like 1

• wolstech changed the title to [Solved] Site showing Internal Server Error since sometime earlier today
  • Krydos locked this topic