[Solved] Account Suspended

novo

17 hours ago, Unknown025 said:

Hi there. Your account was actually suspended for high CPU usage (10,135). An administrator can give you more details than I can, but the daily CPU limit is 10,000.

Thank you very much for your response. I would greatly appreciate it if the administrator could explain to me in more detail how it happened that the code, which had been consistently running smoothly for several months and consuming minimal resources, suddenly exceeded the limits that were not supposed to be exceeded. Additionally, I would like to know if I can access these metrics from my PHP code in order to disable scripts when there is a threat of exceeding the limits. This would be much better than facing an account freeze every few months and having to request its reactivation through the forum.

You were suspended on 2024-02-14 14:54:48. Here is what your load graph looked like at the time. image.png.e48f9872a89ff52c94aa2d530287a3af.png

I would recommend looking at your access logs around that time to see what was going on. It's possible some bot was up to no good on your site.

• Krydos locked this topic