[Solved] New domain hosting

dosprn

Hi, my username is "dosprn".

I am keeping the domain dosprn.in on your hosting now.

I also want to host another domain (dosprn.com) and several subdomains (check.dosprn.com, bugreport.dosprn.com, version.dosprn.com)

What should I do?

If you would like this domain added, please set the name servers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org (or if you want to use external DNS, set the A record to 65.19.141.67 so the site shows the Plesk default page for Johnny), then let us know when it's done and we'll set it up.

(We usually would just set domains up, but a 6 character .com domain is a bit of a rarity on here and many don't realize they have to actually own it, hence the request that the DNS go first).

Thank you. I changed the A records of the bugreport.dosprn.com, version.dosprn.com domains to 65.19.141.67.

Please note that replacing the A record of the main domain will result in the main site being unavailable to our users for some time. I'd like to avoid this.

Please make the necessary settings for the domains dosprn.com, check.dosprn.com, bugreport.dosprn.com, version.dosprn.com so that I can prepare the content before replacing the DNS.

To confirm my ownership of the dosprn.com domain, I can perform other DNS settings, also note that my email address is support@dosprn.com

That will do. Domains added. It may take up to 2 hours for everything to finish setting up. :) 

Also, are you aware your mail service is disabled on your Plesk account (looks like you accidentally exceeded the mail limit of 50/day back in March and it was disabled)? It looks like you have external MX for your email addresses, but if you want anything on your site to be able to send mail (e.g. PHP scripts) you do need mail service. Would you like me to escalate this to have the email service restored?

Edited by wolstech
Email service

Thank you very much.

Please resume the mail service. I'm sorry, maybe I didn't see the notification about disabling the service.

It’s strange that we exceeded the limit. Usually our scripts send no more than 10–20 messages a day.

Disabled email service for sending 52 emails.

It was on March 1.

Escalating to Krydos since I don't know how the system disables this. I checked the domains and subscription in Plesk and it says mail is enabled already. I'm probably missing something...

• Like 1

Mail service has been re-enabled on your account. Try to keep your sent emails below 50 per day, or if you need to send more than 50 emails per day we will need justification and some additional information from you about the emails you send.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] New domain hosting
  • Krydos locked this topic