[Solved] Did not receive email for Plesk transfer

mrxdwolf

Dear Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention that I have not received the email regarding the Plesk transfer for my account. I have been eagerly anticipating the transfer and have checked my email inbox, including spam and junk folders, but unfortunately, I did not find any correspondence regarding this matter.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue as I am unable to login to my cpanel.

Please let me know how I can proceed or if there are any additional steps I need to take.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your support and look forward to your prompt response.

Best regardsimage.thumb.png.c36d2173fae9c63c6f3c41143f26d6ba.png

usernamexdwolf

The account xdwolf looks like it was transferred/created on Plesk on March 16, later suspended for multiple accounts October 9, subsequently unsuspended as the account being kept, then somehow deleted without the deletion being logged.

Escalating to Krydos to find out what happened here, but either way you're probably going to need an invite for a new account.

8 hours ago, wolstech said:

then somehow deleted without the deletion being logged.

It was so corrupted it was breaking the entire server so I manually deleted it. I wasn't sure if it was even being used anymore because it was so broken, but it sounds like the owner would like a new account so I sent an invite to recreate your account.

• Like 1

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Did not receive email for Plesk transfer
  • Krydos locked this topic