[Solved] Tommy invitation email

BGA

Weird, it does show as sent on our side. Also, it's a 5000MB account, not a 6000MB account for some reason (can't check Paypal at the moment to see why). I've resent the 5000MB invite and Krydos can check why the extra 1000MB is missing. We can always add it later.

If you still don't receive it, please let us know and we can use a different email address. Gmail usually marks our mail as spam, but there is history of them not accepting mail from us at all.

Thank you very much for your help, I have already received the email and I have already activated the account.

Now to the donation, it was indeed for 25 USD, the authorization number of the credit card is 293964.

can you also help me to add the domain www.batzgalindo.com.gt

I upgraded your storage to 6000 MB and fixed the bug that caused it to be 5000 MB.

I also changed your main domain, but then I noticed that you haven't purchased it yet https://nic.entorno.es/checkdomain/listado.php?data[DomainSearch][tld]=com.gt&dominio=batzgalindo.com.gt&ext=.com.gt&locale=en Once you purchase it set your NS records to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org and we can host it for you.

Thank you all very much for the help in the process, I confirm that I have the 6000 MB and the domain change.

Lastly, I would like to ask you to please add these subdomains.

conta2web.batzgalindo.com.gt
Hg.batzgalindo.com.gt
Lg.batzgalindo.com.gt
Labs.batzgalindo.com.gt
deskgt28.helioho.st

• Krydos locked this topic