[Solved] DISCONNECT ADDON DOMAIN

Hello

since i had numerous problems with the web site, and apparently it is using more resources than you can provide (for reasons i don't understand), i am asking you to disconnect the domain elmagohd.com from my account mahidi.helioho.st...i tried my best to solve the issue, improving and optimizing the wordpress but the issue persist. However, i will continue using the hosting for testing purposes and improving my knowledge...

I am very grateful for your diligent support...i changed the DNS in my domain provider porkbun but when i try to enter, apparently it stills shows the files on Heliohost...¿could this be because of my browser cache?

Thanks again

I'll escalate your thread so an administrator can comment. If you ever have any questions about what is taking up the most resources on your account, they'll be glad to answer that for you. WordPress itself requires a lot of resources, as it's not very well optimized. 

1 hour ago, mauriciohincapiediaz said:

disconnect the domain elmagohd.com from my account mahidi.helioho.st

The domain has been removed from your account.

1 hour ago, mauriciohincapiediaz said:

i changed the DNS in my domain provider porkbun but when i try to enter, apparently it stills shows the files on Heliohost

Depending on your DNS settings the records can continue to be cached for hours or days after you change them. One of the most common TTL for A records is 14400 which means it can remain cached for 4 hours.

14 hours ago, mauriciohincapiediaz said:

apparently it is using more resources than you can provide (for reasons i don't understand)

To give you an idea of the load your site is causing:

The highest bandwidth account transferred 106280 MB of data, used 124 GB of memory, and 6162 CPU over the last 30 days.

Your account had 611 MB of bandwidth, used 212 GB of memory, and 32474 CPU over just a couple days.

This is pretty standard performance for Wordpress. It's not fair for you to hog all the resources on the server and slow everyone else's site down with your extremely bloated software. If you want to continue using Wordpress we recommend getting a VPS which start at $4 per month so your load will be isolated and won't affect anyone else.

• Krydos locked this topic