[Solved] I request to unsuspension

kemo

You were suspended because you used 150.46 GB of memory and over 40k CPU in 24 hours. Try to keep those number under 100 GB memory and 10k CPU to avoid being suspended. 98.41% of your memory usage and 94.70% of your CPU usage is coming from the Wordpress .com domain which is pretty typical for Wordpress. We recommend switching to literally anything other than Wordpress, converting your Wordpress site to a static site, or if you don't want to get rid of Wordpress for some reason we recommend switching to a VPS plan. The $4 per month Mercury VPS should be able to handle your site much better than Johnny with basically no chance of being suspended, plus it will be a lot faster for you too.

Unsuspended.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Unknown025 said:

I'll escalate your request so an administrator can make the call on that one.

3 hours ago, Krydos said:

You were suspended because you used 150.46 GB of memory and over 40k CPU in 24 hours. Try to keep those number under 100 GB memory and 10k CPU to avoid being suspended. 98.41% of your memory usage and 94.70% of your CPU usage is coming from the Wordpress .com domain which is pretty typical for Wordpress. We recommend switching to literally anything other than Wordpress, converting your Wordpress site to a static site, or if you don't want to get rid of Wordpress for some reason we recommend switching to a VPS plan. The $4 per month Mercury VPS should be able to handle your site much better than Johnny with basically no chance of being suspended, plus it will be a lot faster for you too.

Unsuspended.

Thanks my problem solved ,i made a backup and removed the wordpress website which caused the overload.

• kemo changed the title to [Solved] I request to unsuspension
  • Krydos locked this topic