[Solved] Emails

hunter93

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I just started receiving email support requests from other users sent to my email address, the email was sent to me and a few others. Just wanted to make you aware of this, as I'm sure you don't want us to know about someone elses requests, the one I got was from someone saying something about a rebuild of a vps server or something like that. Again, just wanted to let you know this.

Weird. The only person who should receive an email from a support request is the original sender when someone replies to it. Even if you reply to one yourself, you don't get added to the email addresses that receive responses.

Escalating so Krydos can check this.

Yeah, that's really weird. The email system was in the middle of sending that email when the DDoS started and it managed to lock it up for 4 days. We've been using this same email system with very few changes since July 2016 and it's never done that before.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Emails

Yeah, I found it kind of strange, as in the to field of the email, it had like three or four email addresses in it, mine included. It finally sent out a password reset request I sent which I don't need now as it was already done on here, and by looking at that email as well, it was sent to me and like two others.

• Krydos locked this topic