getit.malhotra.me
paste.malhotra.me
ip.malhotra.me
share.malhotra.me
vru.me
ip.vru.me
lao.vru.me

2. make vru.me the primary domain

The email address on this forum account doesn't match any hosting accounts. What is your hosting account username?

Also, I wanted to mention that the reason Tommy is overloaded isn't because of CPU usage, memory usage, or the number of accounts. The issue we're having is the number of domains. We've always offered unlimited domains, but since it's starting to cause downtime we're probably going to have to make a limit on the number of domains you can have on your account. Johnny isn't overloaded on domains yet, but is catching up with Tommy quickly. Keep this in mind that we may have to delete some of your domains, or require payment to have more domains than are allowed on a free plan. We haven't decided on a limit yet, but we'll announce it via news post when and if we do. As long as people self limit their number of domains, and the uptime stays good we may not have to implement a limit anyways.

Your main domain has been set to vru.me and I added share.malhotra.me as an additional domain.

Since your forum and hosting email addresses are on the vru.me domain I do have to warn you that it's not recommended to host your email on Johnny. If you lose access to your account for some reason email is the way that you can recover access, but if you can't access your mail because you've lost access to your account you will have no way to regain access to your account. For that reason we recommend using something like gmail.com, hotmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com, etc as your recovery email address because you know you'll always be able to access those email addresses.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Add domains to my account
  • Krydos locked this topic