[Solved] Hosting Account Deletion

RH9

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

What server do you want to move to? All servers bar Johnny appear to be at full capacity and not open for signups.

Oh.

I was thinking of moving to Tommy but I guess I can wait for longer.

You can technically move to Tommy, but it currently requires a donation. There are no free sign ups for Tommy at the moment due to overcrowding on that server, and as said above in that post bailey linked, Johnny is actually a faster and less crowded server right now anyway.

On 4/5/2023 at 10:16 PM, wolstech said:

You can technically move to Tommy, but it currently requires a donation. There are no free sign ups for Tommy at the moment due to overcrowding on that server, and as said above in that post bailey linked, Johnny is actually a faster and less crowded server right now anyway.

I didn't know this.
Thanks for telling me.

Can I move to Johnny, please?

On 4/11/2023 at 1:24 AM, RH9 said:

Though, going on a tangent, is it possible for my current hosting account to be deleted and for me to restart?

Sorry if I'm asking for too much.

Hi @RH9,

Right now, these are your options:

• You can request your account to be deleted, but you would have to sign up to a new account at midnight UTC;
  • You can wait until your current account is invited to migrate to Johnny's Plesk panel server (your current ETA is April 26, 2023, you can check your current ETA here) and then, having your seat assigned, request your current account to be deleted so you can start on Johnny with a fresh account;
  • You can wait until your current account is invited to migrate to Johnny's Plesk panel server and migrate your account with its existing data.

Please let us know which option best fits your interest so we can attend you accordingly.

6 minutes ago, Kairion said:

Hi @RH9,

Right now, these are your options:

• You can request your account to be deleted, but you would have to sign up to a new account at midnight UTC;
  • You can wait until your current account is invited to migrate to Johnny's Plesk panel server (your current ETA is April 26, 2023, you can check your current ETA here) and then, having your seat assigned, request your current account to be deleted so you can start on Johnny with a fresh account;
  • You can wait until your current account is invited to migrate to Johnny's Plesk panel server and migrate your account with its existing data.

Please let us know which option best fits your interest so we can attend you accordingly.

I might choose the first option.

48 minutes ago, RH9 said:

I might choose the first option.

I am escalating your request to our root admins so they can delete your Ricky's cPanel account.

As soon as they have fulfilled your request they will let you know.

54 minutes ago, Kairion said:

I am escalating your request to our root admins so they can delete your Ricky's cPanel account.

As soon as they have fulfilled your request they will let you know.

Thanks!

Your Ricky account has been deleted and you can signup again using the same username and domain, or change to a new username or domain, at https://heliohost.org/signup/ Currently only Johnny is available for free signups, and Tommy is donor only starting at $1. Johnny free signups reset at midnight UTC. Let us know if you have any issues signing up again. Free signups are generally available for a few minutes up to a few hours depending on the day so if you miss the window one day you can just try again the next day.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Hosting Account Deletion
32 minutes ago, Krydos said:

Your Ricky account has been deleted and you can signup again using the same username and domain, or change to a new username or domain, at https://heliohost.org/signup/ Currently only Johnny is available for free signups, and Tommy is donor only starting at $1. Johnny free signups reset at midnight UTC. Let us know if you have any issues signing up again. Free signups are generally available for a few minutes up to a few hours depending on the day so if you miss the window one day you can just try again the next day.

Thanks!

• Krydos locked this topic