[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

(This is my friend's account, he's too lazy to register a forum's one)

After +48hs. he's still getting an "Account Queued" page.

His details:

Account Name: pedroxd

Domain: pedroxd.heliohost.org

Add-on Domain: casadoacai.com

Please delete this Add-on Domain, so he can try adding it again.

I have a problem here I receive this error when I try to add an addon domain:

Error from park wrapper: ijustinefanclubbrasil.co.cc is already configured.

my main domain name is: ijustinesbrazilianfriend.co.cc

the addon domain that I'm trying to add is: ijustinefanclubbrasil.co.cc

my username is: ziulmota

Can you admins help me?

Thank You

Dr. Radek, saate25, deepke, Nephryrinn, AntisheilaPower: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

saate25: Calm down with the exclamation marks. They aren't capturing my attention.

hi djbob.thank you for your attantion.

i do that:

Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

but the problem stil exist.

when i try to add saate25.ir in addon domain the error:

Error from park wrapper: saate25.ir is already configured.

but in addondomain page there is not any domain.in subdomain page,in filemanager,in webmail and other the domain saate25.ir exist.

what should i do?

can you remove (and add again) this domain(saate25.ir) in my account for me?

thank you.

Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

I also did the same like saate25 but it continues the same issue it appears the following message:

Error from park wrapper: ijustinefanclubbrasil.co.cc is already configured.

this issue is starting to be annoying to me and other heliohost's members

I'm trying to change the domain name from ijustinesbrazilianfriend.co.cc to ijustinefanclubbrasil.co.cc, without success. also when I try to add an addon domain or parked domain it appears the error that I quoted above.

so what I should do?

can you remove ijustinesbrazilianfriend.co.cc & add ijustinefanclubbrasil.co.cc for me?

thank you

saate25, AntisheilaPower: did you really follow my instructions? Only added the domain once? Made sure load was below 4?

itsmeyay111: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

deepke, DropBox: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.