[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Username: kyzeon

Default domain name: kylen.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: thm.ce.ms

I have tried to add this domain and it was okay (no error message).

Unfortunately it doesn't show up in the addon domain section (in cPanel) but it shows up in the fantastico (it could be selected :blink: ). And when I put some files in the corresponding folder for it, they cannot be accessed through browser (a 404 error).

When I tried to re-add it, it says its already configured.

Please help, thanks.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English

Edit: Tried to add domain when server load < 4 (just now), cPanel still gives me the same error message "Error from park wrapper: thm.ce.ms is already configured."

Rolf, dimensionofjiv, kyzeon: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Hello,

1. Username: otakuz
  2. Default domain: otakuz.heliohost.org
  3. Addon domain: waverr.com

I need to delete a domain waverr.com, but I can `t do it from cPanel.

Then, I want to "Parked Domain". What would have happened otakuz.heliohost.org = waverr.com

Thanks,

:)

UPD:

P.S. Sorry for my poor English

Edit: Tried to add domain when server load < 4 (just now), cPanel still gives me the same error message "Error from park wrapper: thm.ce.ms is already configured."

same problem, choice in cPanel "Parked Domains", trying to add waverr.com. Message appears - "Error from park wrapper: waverr.com is already configured."

Rolf, dimensionofjiv, kyzeon: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Hmm, i so have understood that there would be a possibility to work, it is necessary to wait time. ok and how to delete domain?

UPD2: If I am not mistaken. Those 24 hours, after domain adding has already transited.

otakuz: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Hello,

On Tuesday I tried to add a new domain as "Addon Domain". Then I wanted to check if it was done, and each time I have a look at the Addon Domain webpage my last Domain doesn't appear in the list. However, the folder and the FTP account were successfully created. I also tried to add my domain name again but now I get an error saying :

Above all I can't access the page I uploaded in the domain's folder. I've always got a "queued page" since Tuesday. Could you please solve my problem ?

1. Username : jer0me24
  2. Default domain name : http://jer0me24.heliohost.org/
  3. Addon domain name : psp-zone.com

Thank you in advance !

Cordially,

Jerome.

Sorry this is taking a while guys, but the script I use for this has been deleted and I won't be able to reconstruct it until later.

Thanks. Looking forward to it. It'd be nice if that were a cron job that ran whenever the system rebooted.

Is there a way for me to manually duplicate what the script does to my account? I'd be willing to do that if it's going to take a lot of time to write the script.