[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

• 3 weeks later...

Username:qicai11

Default domain name:hysx.heliohost.org

Addon domain name:www.mei123.tk and www.merry123.tk

Please help me! The other day I add a domain name in the cpanel,but it doesnot work,plese help me remove those wrong domains,and parking www.mei123.tk and www.merry123.tk on this host.

Thanks a lot!

Best regardings!

Hello,

If you have an addon domain issue, please post it here. Make sure you include:

1. Username
  2. Default domain name
  3. Addon domain name
Thanks,

djbob

Username: dearbob

Default domain name: dearjiang.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: dearjiang.com

The brief of my problem is:

I parked and deleted my domain name DEARJIANG.COM several months ago. Now I want to parked the domain name again but failed. The cPanel told me that "Error from park wrapper: dearjiang.com is already configured." Why it happened? I really deleted the domain name and see nothing in my addon list.

Please help me! THX.

FTN:

What problem are you having?

If you would just read the support FAQ, you would see that you need to wait 24 hrs before your addon domain becomes active. Next time you post, try to include more helpful information about the problem you are having.

I am betting that your domain will be working just fine by tomorrow.

FTN:

What problem are you having?

If you would just read the support FAQ, you would see that you need to wait 24 hrs before your addon domain becomes active. Next time you post, try to include more helpful information about the problem you are having.

I am betting that your domain will be working just fine by tomorrow.

My apologise, I though this was a common problem and didn't need much detail.

When I try to add my domain using the Add-Domain feature in cPanel I get the following error:

"Error from park wrapper: friendlytechninja.com is already configured."

Username: ftn

Main Domain: ftn.heliohost.org

Addon-Domain: friendlytechninja.com

We've had a backlog of new accounts and your site is still in the queue. Give it another 24 hours.

I've waited ~48 hours. My domain still brings up the page about waiting 24 hrs, however if I look in my cpanel under addon domains, my site isn't listed. Is this normal or do I need to do something?

Username: ftn

Main Domain: ftn.heliohost.org

Addon-Domain: friendlytechninja.com

We've had a backlog of new accounts and your site is still in the queue. Give it another 24 hours.

I've waited ~48 hours. My domain still brings up the page about waiting 24 hrs, however if I look in my cpanel under addon domains, my site isn't listed. Is this normal or do I need to do something?

I'm not sure how may days it's been, but I till can't add my domain. I know it's the holidays, but a quick response just to tell me what's going on would be helpful or when my problem will be fixed (again I don't expect much seeing as it's the holidays).

Thanks.