[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

juzhost, gsc: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Thanks Team, :rolleyes:

I have followed the process for adding domain again and finally I got the message that your addon domain has been added successfully.

But when I refreshed the page for addon domain, no domain found in the list. :wacko:

However a ftp account and subdomain entry is created successfully (which is natural).

Looking forward for your support. :unsure:

I have been recommended to add to this thread.

Username: rdownes

main domain: rdownes.heliohost.org

add on domain: clinichours.info

I have created an add on domain called clinichours.info in the past. It is no longer listed but is active and when I try to re-add it I get a message saying it is already present. When I try to add a subdomain for it, it is listed as a domain for which I can create a subdomain but it fails saying it does not exist. Help! Thanks

gsc: It won't appear immediately.

rdownes: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

gsc: It won't appear immediately.

rdownes: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Hi djbob,

I will happily wait for the server load to come down and 24 hours for adding it to become active. However, it is active and I have already gone through adding it. Indeed parts of Cpanel think it is already there and parts think it is not! Have you misunderstood my issue or have I misunderstood you?

Thanks

Hi,

There were some issues with my account (guitaraid) recently and I had to re-create it.

Now most of the addon domains work fine except one - customlabs.co.uk

It doesn't show up on the addon domain lists (it's about 60hrs since I added it) and I can't add it again as it says it's already configured.

I still get the 'HelioHost Account Queued' page.

Could you help please?

Many thanks.

Greg

curelocations: That can't be your username; it's above 8 characters. Also, please refer to the first post in this thread - I'll also need your main domain name.

Rory: It should not have been active after I posted. After you first add it, it won't show up everywhere... you'll have to wait 24 hours for it to become active.

curelocations: That can't be your username; it's above 8 characters. Also, please refer to the first post in this thread - I'll also need your main domain name.

1. username: guitarai

2. default domain: guitaraid.heliohost.org

3. addond domain: customlabs.co.uk

issue as described above - domain added almost 3 days ago. still get 'account queued' page and the domain is not on my addon domains list. i can;t add it again as i get an error that it's already configured.

thanks

Hi,

I'm having a problem when I'm going to add my domain blogexchange.co.cc error prompt showing me Error from park wrapper: blogexchange.co.cc is already configured. :unsure:

i have tried to delete the domain at first but when I'm going to delete the domain there showing no domain registered. Even there is a directory in by name in file manager what I need to do Please help me.

Thank You.

User Name : mng4

Default Domain: mng.heliohost.org

Hi,

I'm having a problem when I'm going to add my domain blogexchange.co.cc error prompt showing me Error from park wrapper: blogexchange.co.cc is already configured. unsure.gif

i have tried to delete the domain at first but when I'm going to delete the domain there showing no domain registered. Even there is a directory in by name in file manager what I need to do Please help me.

Thank You.

User Name : mng4

Default Domain: mng.heliohost.org

post-12820-1281198353_thumb.jpg

curelocations, Abhijit Das: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Rory: It should not have been active after I posted. After you first add it, it won't show up everywhere... you'll have to wait 24 hours for it to become active.

Thanks djbob. I have now managed to re-add my domain and I shall wait the 24 hours for it to become active.

username: koole

primary domain: koole.heliohost.org

addon domainn: koole.web.id

I have added domain koole.web.id more than 3 days ago, but still unable to use that domain. The domain is didn't appear in addon list, but when I want to re-add, it says "Error from park wrapper: koole.web.id is already configured."

Do I still have to wait the CPU load under 4? until when?

Thank you

VirtualBox: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

VirtualBox: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Hi djbob,

OK I'll just wait..

By the way, what is the shared ip address for this free hosting? 216.218.192.170 or 65.19.143.2?

curelocations, Abhijit Das: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

All done, I was lucky to see the server load at about 2% and have done it then.

I can see the extra addon domain on my CPanel, but for last three days none of the are working. Firefox is trying to connect and the give up after a minute or so. The issue with my main heliohost domain. I've checked a few other heliohost domains and it seems like it's a bigger problem than just mine domains.

update: it seems like after a few days all the domains work fine again. thanks!